Hey mamas and soon-to-be-mamas! Curious to know what’s in another mama’s diaper bag? Read on to find out!
My all-time favorite diaper bag is the Ryla Pack. This is the one I have and I love it! It’s spacious, has MANY compartments, includes a wet bag and foldable travel diaper changing pad, and it’s vegan leather so wiping spills is super easy. Beware I keep a lot of things in the nooks and crannies of my diaper bag but the amazing thing is, this bag can fit it all! Here’s what I keep in it:
- 1 silicone catch-all bib
- 1 burp cloth
- Diaper dispenser with bags (LIFESAVER ITEM! I hook this onto the handle strap)
- 4-6 extra diapers and travel size wipes
- Diaper changing mat (included in Ryla Pack)
- Wet bag (included in Ryla Pack)
- Mini baby lotion, travel size diaper rash cream, baby tylenol, baby sunscreen in a resealable bag
- Formula dispenser (LIFESAVER ITEM) and extra baby bottle with filtered water (for 1 meal)
- 2 pacifiers with pacifier clip in a pacifier case that it came with (I use Mam pacifiers)
- 1 extra onesie, 1 pair of socks, and 1 bib (in a resealable bag)
- 1 pack of disposable placemats (LIFESAVER ITEM)
- Snacks for baby
- Muslin blanket
- 2 small toys (LIFESAVER ITEMS)
- Trail mix or oat bar (my favorite is Bob’s Red Mill Better Bar in peanut butter chocolate)
- Water bottle (LIFESAVER ITEM)
- Mini hand sanitizer (also hooked onto the handle strap)
- Mini deodorant (LIFESAVER ITEM)
- Extra shirt (for emergency messes)
- Hair tie (LIFESAVER ITEM)
- Wallet, keys, cellphone
- Roll up baby clothing items and store them in a large resealable bag. The resealable bag can also be used to store soiled clothes/bibs, or dirty diapers!
- Choose a bag with multiple compartments, you’ll most likely need every one of them.
- Store baby medicine in a resealable bag to prevent spills
- Download and print my Diaper Bag Checklist PDF and keep it in your diaper bag so that you can quickly scan for missing items before you head out the door. The last thing you want is a diaper bag with no diapers!
- Make a separate resealable bag dedicated for you to keep your items in so that you don’t have to rummage through your diaper bag
- Consider getting a smaller diaper bag for when you plan to take baby out for quick errands